Important Information: 2019 Nigerian Passport Intervention Program Dates For Biometric Capturing – Saturday, August 31st & Sunday, September 1st.
These dates are now confirmed by the Nigerian High Commission in Ottawa for our yearly Passport Intervention Program.
Reminders on the registration process below:
Submission of Documents
* Date: Saturday, July 13th, 2019. Arrive early @ 10 am for documentation.
* Venue: Picnic Shelter Aspen, 190 River Road, Winnipeg.
▪ NAMI Members: $200.00/Applicant
▪ Non-Members: $250.00/Applicant
▪ Complete the online process and make necessary payments with the Nigerian Immigration Service on their website
▪ Register & Pay the local fees to NAMI with a cheque, bank draft or money order to “Nigerian Association of Manitoba Inc.” Click here to register with NAMI.
SAVE TIME. SAVE MONEY. AVOID TRAVEL HASSLES.