NIGERIANS PROFESSIONALS IN MANITOBA (NPIM)
1. NPIM/NAMI now registered with CRA to offer free tax service for low-income earners.
2. Members of our community are encouraged to make use of this service.
3. NPIM/NAMI free tax clinic also need more coordinators (volunteers) for the tax clinic. Coordinators don’t need to have prior tax or accounting knowledge to work with the CRA tax software.
For more information contact: Emmanuel Oluwadare (NPIM – President and Lead Coordinator/the link below is to register as a coordinator (volunteer) with CRA
AN INFORMATIVE SESSION WITH ADELEKE DADA OF SEED WINNIPEG
(Supporting Employment & Economic Development).
Amazing opportunities for people in our community to explore in their career paths.
Watch Listen & Connect with SEED to SUCCEED! Follow the link to watch this interview with amazing opportunities:
NIGERIAN PROFESSIONALS IN MANITOBA (NPIM) APRIL EVENT.
Date: Thursday, April 25th, 2019.
Venue: Holiday Inn 1330 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg.
Time: 7 pm
• Mr. Robert Arthur (Robert Arthur Law Corporations)
• Mr. Dayo Ashiru (Realtor & NAMI President)
Please see attached poster for details.
LUNCH AND LEARN WITH KENNY DAODU
Join us today, April 13 as we lunch and learn with Art Alexander about the ‘Keys to go from Here to There in your life.’
Venue: Fort Gary Library 1360 Pembina
Tickets available at the door.
Don’t miss out at this great event. You’ll be glad you came.
Catch you up!! See attached poster for details.
FOLKLORAMA MEETING 2019:
Africa Pavilion Committee Meeting is called for Friday, April 26th, 2019 at 6:30 pm
ACOMI Resource Centre 421, Kennedy Street
- Community Representatives
- Performance group Coordinators
- Committee Chairs
Please ensure representation at the planning meetings.
– Thanks, Chair, African Pavilion Committee.
LE CDEM EMBAUCHE/CDEM IS HIRING.
Click here to download details.
2019 ACA AWARD RECAP
Once again, NAMI congratulates all recipients of 2019 African Community Awards in our Nigerian Community:
- Queentite Opaleke (Humanitarian Award Winner of the Year)
- Ori’ Ochoga (Fashion Brand of the Year)
- Bolu Ajibade (Song of the Year).
- Uzoma Asagwara (Youth Mentor of the Year)
- Ore Joda (Female Emerging Leader of the Year)
- Bisong Olaoye Taiwo (Videographer of the Year)
We thank Mrs. Titi Tijani (ACOMI President) for her leadership support and presence at this event. We also thank Ms. Tolu (African Community Outstanding Volunteer) for her presence & good job over the years in our community.
Nigeria Asset Mapping: Upcoming Community Outreach Program. Register Online & Join Us!
Your commitment to attend this upcoming and important program is needed to enable its actual realization. Therefore, this is a call for volunteers in our community to attend and participate in this program. To register, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or register online as a volunteer from our website at www.nami-mb.ca.